Tuesday, October 24, 2006

i cut my hair

as some of you know, i left for argentina with rather long hair. recently, due to several factors, not the least of which was my rapidly depleting supply of shampoo, i decided that it was time for a haircut. so while in brazil, i so did.



this is a picture of the length before the cut,,,we did take pictures directly before and after the cut, but they contain partial nudity (such as no shirt) on my part, so for the sensabilities of those viewing this blog, i chose another to display.






cathy, the girl who did the deed, did so with incredible expertise: notice her instrument is nothing more than a pair of rather small swiss army knife scissors. in the next picture you can judge for yourself how she did.



this was the best fully clad picture i had of after the cut. this is back at the UAP at a party. the small one is my friend pricila, and the larger small one is my friend sabri, and the largest of all is myself, hardly recognizable after the shearing, no?

1 Comments:

Blogger Julianne said...

Yes. Cathy did a good job...Much better!

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home